Virtual teams are growing in popularity since many companies continue to grow and expand in different areas. But sometimes learning to manage a team that we can’t physically see every day can be difficult. When we learn how to manage our local teams, as well as our virtual teams, we can form a group that works together to increase productivity and provides a new perspective on any project.
Key Concepts Covered Include:
• Know the keys to establishing a virtual team
• Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
• Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
• Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
• Know how to handle poor performing employees
• Know how to manage a virtual team during any project