Welcome to the Train-the-Trainer workshop. Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you’ll want to be prepared for the training that you do. This workshop will give all types of training tools to help create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more.
Key Concepts Covered Include:
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
Manage difficult participants and tough topics