Being a part of a trade show can be a wise investment for any company. But preparation is important because it can ‘make or break’ how well you succeed during the show. Employees must realize that they are acting as a representative for the company and should be knowledgeable of its products and services. Preparing your staff for the trade show is a big job, so get started early!
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
• Recognize effective ways of preparing for a trade show
• Know essential points to setting up a booth
• Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviors during the show
• Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
• Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
• Wrap up the trade show and customer leads