For some people, working from home can seem like a dream opportunity. But they may not realize that this kind of position comes with a great amount of responsibility and challenges. Since these employees are not working in a centralized office, they may have the advantage of having flexible schedules and shorter or no commute, they can have disadvantages when it comes to receiving feedback and being able to communicate with teammates. Through this workshop you should be able to stay motivated in your ‘office’ while still feeling connected to the rest of the team.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
Key concepts covered include:
• Know the skills required for working outside the office
• Learn keys to proper self-management
• Learn ways to manage time efficiently
• Know different methods of organization and planning
• Identify various forms of communication and their proper use
• Address and resolve challenges that teleworkers can face