Risk assessment and management is essential for the success of any business. However, many companies do not always take the necessary precautions, which leads to disaster. Successfully managing risks will prevent mistakes, which leads to a safer work environment, happier employees, and increased productivity. Following a few basic steps will place your organization on the path to success.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
Key concepts covered include:
• Identify hazards and risks
• Update control measures
• Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
• Identify risk management techniques
• Outline a disaster recovery plan
• Communicate to the organization