Everyone who works in sales will run into sales objections. From retail employees on the sales floor to sales executives, people at every level of the business need to learn how to overcome sales objections. With the right training, it is possible to turn objections into opportunities. Investing in sales objection training will help improve sales and the company’s bottom line.
Key Concepts Covered Include:
• Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
• Define different objections.
• Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
• Identify the real objections.
• Find points of interest.
• Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.