Executive and personal assistants have always played an important role in business. Their roles and responsibilities have evolved, but assistants are still vital to the profitability of any organization. Training to become an effective assistant will make you a valued employee who assists management on the road to success.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
Key concepts covered include:
• Adapt to the needs and styles of management
• Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
• Improve time management skills
• Manage meetings effectively
• Act as a gatekeeper
• Use the tools of the trade effectively