Creating an event is no small feat. It takes planning and understanding of the process. When planning an event, there are a multitude of tasks to consider. In this guide we will explore together how to effectively plan and produce an event.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
Key concepts covered include:
• Understand the different types of events
• Understand the planning process
• Know how to organize your event
• Understand how to organize your staff, and delegate to them effectively
• Know what to do after the event