Your employees are a vital part of determining the success of your business. Finding the best employees for each position requires strong recruitment strategies. Top talent will not always find you. You must seek out people to fill the positions that you have open. Recruiting the most qualified candidates will ensure that your employees keep your company running smoothly.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly.
Key concepts covered include:
• Defining recruitment.
• Understanding the selection process.
• Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
• Preparing for the interview and question process.
• Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
• Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.