Technology is always changing – and always improving. Once customer support was only offered by calling a 1-800 number and talking to someone over a line. But these days, customer support can be done over a variety of methods, including text messages and webchats. Your customers are always changing and so is the technology they use, so make sure you’re keeping up with both!
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
Key concepts covered include:
• Define customer support
• Know the different venues for customer support
• Recognize challenges of customer support
• Learn different applications
• Know proper forms of documentation
• Learning to be proactive in customer support