Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the frontlines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
This workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
Key concepts covered include:
• State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
• Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
• Identify your customers’ needs
• Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
• Build good will through in-person customer service
• Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
• Connect with customers through online tools
• Deal with difficult customers