Welcome to the Attention Management workshop. A distracted workforce is less than effective. Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Attention management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals.
Key concepts covered includes:
• Define and understand attention management.
• Identify different types of attention.
• Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
• Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
• Put an end to procrastination.
• Learn how to prioritize time.